Helping You Plan for Long-Term Care
Medi-Cal is a long-term care option for middle class families looking to provide lasting nursing home or medical assistance for their aging family members and loved ones. Qualifying to Medi-Cal can be complex, and our team has been able to guide families throughout the income and eligibility process.
At Thompson Von Tungeln, we have helped clients throughout California successfully apply for Medi-Cal. If you are interested in obtaining Medi-Cal, or if you have questions or concerns about your eligibility and how you can get started, contact our office and speak with one of our estate planning lawyers today.
How We Can Help
While there are obvious benefits of obtaining Medi-Cal, the qualification process can be daunting.
The experienced estate planning lawyers at our firm can help guide you through:
- Liquidation, transferring, purchasing or moving assets
- Protecting your home, your businesses and your net worth
- Understanding the planning process and protection for Medi-Cal beneficiaries
- Determining your overall eligibility for Medi-Cal
- Cost Reduction
- Selecting a nursing home that best suits your needs
- Applying for Medi-Cal
- Evaluating any failed applications and determining if requalifying is possible
Speak with an Estate Planning Attorney Now
It is important to you that your family members receive only the best possible care, which is why our team is prepared to not only guide you through the Medi-Cal process, but also assist you with other end-of-life needs. We can assist your family with estate planning, reviewing trusts, and drafting wills.
If you are interested in speaking with an estate planning lawyer, call (661) 945-5868 to schedule a consultation.