Assisting Clients Facing Probate Matters
Probate Attorneys Proudly Serving the Antelope Valley
If you are the executor or personal representative of an estate who is currently facing a probate matter, minimize your stress and anxiety by trusting a seasoned Lancaster probate attorney from Thompson | VonTungeln. Though the process can be expensive, time consuming, and cumbersome, we work to handle your matter efficiently, providing a comprehensive solution that addresses the unique issues related to your specific estate.
In addition, our clients always benefit from the following:
- Certified Specialists in Probate, Estate Planning, and Trust Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Thousands of cases handled since 1977
- AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Free initial consultations for your probate matter
Call (661) 426-2499 today to discuss your probate with our experienced lawyers.
Certified Specialists in Probate, Estate Planning, & Trust Law in Lancaster & Palmdale
Our Lancaster California probate attorneys are proud to be part of the approximately 950 licensed attorneys in California who have been certified as Probate, Estate Planning, and Trust Law Specialists. This means that we make up the top .5% of lawyers in California who have demonstrated a higher standard of client service and a tested knowledge of the law.
In-Depth Experience for Complex Problems
Because our Lancaster California probate lawyers have handled thousands of cases over our years in practice, we know how to assist executors and personal representatives through a range of probate-related matters.
- Proving authenticity of estate documents
- Settling disputes
- Drafting an inventory of the estate’s assets
- Paying debts and financial obligations
- Finding and distributing assets to heirs
- Drafting and filing accountings
Trust Thompson | VonTungeln with Your Probate
Our Lancaster probate lawyers proudly serve the Antelope Valley with the comprehensive legal solutions our clients need during stressful or uncertain times. Our compassionate guidance looks at the financial circumstances of the estate, the heirs, and the needs of the personal representative.
Contact our firm online to schedule your free probate consultation.